Most Recent Articles by John S. Rozel, MD, MSL
Jan 19, 2016
Gun violence places a significant burden on the nation's public health and wellbeing.
Aug 27, 2014
Peers bring their own life experiences, additional perspective that can improve patient care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Role of Expressed Emotion in Family Psychopathology
- Serum Uric Acid May Predict Bipolar Disorder in Patients With Depression
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is Effective Treatment for Adolescent Anxiety
- Health and Social Factors Predict Changes in Depressive Symptoms in Women
- ASD Risk on Offspring With Prenatal Use of Medication Affecting Neurotransmitter System
- Cannabis Use, Cannabis Use Disorder Linked to Psychotic, Depressive Symptoms
- Association Between Opioid and Benzodiazepine Misuse and Suicidal Ideation
- The Intersection of Eating and Alcohol Disorders: Detecting and Managing "Drunkorexia"
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Efficacy, Safety of Long-Term Ketamine Administration Still In Question
- Vulnerability to Psychosocial Disability in Psychosis
- Behavioral Health Screening Advocated for Teens With Epilepsy
- KCNQ Channel Potentiator Ezogabine Delivers Promising Results in Major Depressive Disorder
- Increase Seen in Amphetamine, Opioid Use in Pregnant Women