ISORDIL TITRADOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide dinitrate 5mg, 40mg; scored oral tabs.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ISORDIL TITRADOSE:
Prophylaxis of angina. Not for acute attacks.
Initially 5–20mg 2–3 times per day. Maintenance: 10–40mg 2–3 times per day; allow a daily dose-free interval of at least 14hrs.
Concomitant PDEIs (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), riociguat.
Recent MI. CHF. Hypotension. Volume depletion. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Tolerance may develop. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Severe hypotension with sildenafil. Hypotension potentiated with alcohol, other vasodilators, calcium channel blockers.
Headache, orthostatic hypotension, paradoxical bradycardia.
Sublingual tabs formerly known under the brand names Isordil, Sorbitrate.
Sublingual—contact supplier; Titradose—100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer Disease Examined
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users