ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 28,640 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 452mg, Vit.E 400 IU, calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 132mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 1.6mg, zinc (as oxide) 69.6mg; per 4 del-rel tabs; lactose-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. Tabs: 2 tabs twice daily. Softgels: 1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation