HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 1500 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization in non-sensitized Rho(D) negative women during pregnancy and in appropriate obstetrical conditions, unless the fetus or father is known to be Rho(D) negative. Prevention of isoimmunization in Rho(D) negative individuals transfused with Rho(D) positive blood products.
See literature. Give IM only. Pregnancy (28 weeks gestation), postpartum prophylaxis (within 72 hours), obstetric complications, invasive procedures during pregnancy: 1500IU. Incompatible transfusions (within 72 hours): volume of red blood cells transfused divided by 15mL provides the number of syringes to be administered; if the dose is a fraction, round to next higher whole number of syringes.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders