HYLATOPICPLUS LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, petrolatum, tocopheryl acetate, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, ceteareth-10 phosphate, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), disodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; lotion.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPICPLUS LOTION:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes and exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Foam—100g, 150g; Crm—100g, 450g, Lotion—14oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents