Most Recent Articles by Hannah Dellabella
For physicians, podcasts are a unique way to expand your knowledge on a range of different medical topics.
Republicans who have fought against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for years are at a crossroads after their opposition largely failed.
Three sites of methylation at 3CpGsites (cg04987734, cg12325605, and cg14023999) were associated with depressive symptoms.
Initial hospitalization for epilepsy is independently associated with a subsequent readmission for psychosis.
Investigators examined long-term consequences in offspring in patients taking lithium and antipsychotics during pregnancy.
More Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Single Day Omissions, Dosage Changes Contribute to Daily Drug Dosage Irregularities in Bipolar DisorderMay 28,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents