Most Recent Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Sensorimotor gating is impaired in male patients with bipolar disorder and depression.
Single Day Omissions, Dosage Changes Contribute to Daily Drug Dosage Irregularities in Bipolar DisorderMay 28, 2018
Bipolar disorder daily drug dosages may be irregular due to single day omissions and dosage changes.
The potential to develop bipolar disorder can negatively affect school test scores even before the condition is diagnosed.
Patients who use medical marijuana may be more likely to use prescription drugs for both medical and nonmedical purposes.
Improving the ability to communicate about pain may help reduce the negative effects associated with ambivalence over emotional expression on pain catastrophizing in patients with osteoarthritis pain.
More Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Belief That Abortion Harms Women's Mental Health Appears Misinformed
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Probiotics Effective in Reducing Rehospitalization for Patients With Mania
- Caffeine Sodium Benzoate Effective as Electroconvulsive Therapy Augmentation
- Personality Disorders Related to Adverse Outcomes in Bipolar Disorder
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Preop Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Tied to Bariatric Surgery Outcomes in Teens
- Meds With Depression As Adverse Side Effect Commonly Used
- Predictors of Long-term Medication Adherence in Children With ADHD
- Antipsychotic Treatment Linked to Adiposity Changes in Youth
- Exposure to Maternal Hypertension May Up Risk for ASD, ADHD in Child