Most Recent Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Investigators assessed the safety and tolerability of once-monthly aripiprazole 400 mg in patients with bipolar disorder I who were already stabilized on oral aripiprazole.
Efficacy of asenapine was not associated with the type of current episode, stage of disease progression, or baseline body weight.
In addition to a better work-life balance, concierge medicine can reduce the number of patients a physician needs to see in order to make a living.
Investigators examine whether volumetric changes on MRI can predict daily-life function in patients with bipolar disorder.
Watch one of these healthcare-focused TED Talks and reignite your passion for medicine.
More Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- Prevalence of Schizophrenia in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
- Physician Perspectives: Examining the Intersections of White Privilege and Racism in Medicine
- Anatomical Patterns Present in Childhood ADHD May Predict Phenotypic Variation
- History of ADHD Associated With Increased Risk for Basal Ganglia and Cerebellum Disorders
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- Retirement Associated With Increased Risk for Depressive Symptoms
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation