GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-carnitine, L-methionine, taurine, nucleotides 3mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age with cow's milk protein sensitivity, lactose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron (soy-based).
Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Ready-to-feed—32oz; Conc—13oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation