GOOD START SUPREME DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (hydrolyzed reduced minerals whey), carbohydrate (lactose, corn maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, safflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, nucleotides 5mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
DHA & ARA Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz
DHA & ARA Ready-to-feed—32oz
DHA & ARA Conc—13oz
Supreme Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz, 32oz
Supreme Ready-to-feed—32 oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Healthcare Community Should Favor More Restrictive Alcohol Policies
- How to Respond to a Patient's Request for Prayer: A Clinician's Dilemma
- Major Barriers to Useful Risk Prediction Must Be Overcome to Reach the Full Potential of Big Data
- ACA Coverage Gains Include Workers Without Insurance
- Steps Provided for Discharging Patients From Practice