Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350; pwd for reconstitution.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for GLYCOLAX:
Dissolve 17g in 8oz water and drink once daily for up to two weeks. May need 2–4 days for results.
Bowel obstruction (known or suspected).
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention: exclude bowel obstruction. Elderly (increased incidence of diarrhea). Avoid prolonged, frequent, or excessive use. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Nausea, abdominal bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhea.
Powder—255g, 527g (both w. dosing cup)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders