FLINTSTONES WITH IRON OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1300 IU, thiamine 1.05mg, riboflavin 1.2mg, niacin 13.5mg, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 15 IU, folic acid 0.2mg, iron (elemental) 18mg; chew tabs; assorted flavors; contains sodium, phenylalanine, soy.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES WITH IRON:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: chew ½ tab once daily. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer Disease Examined
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users