FLEET LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 5.6g; per 5.5mL.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: use Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Supps. ≥6yrs: 1 supp rectally daily. Results usually within 15–60min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Rectal applicators (7.5mL)—4
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation