FIRST RESPONSE EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine hCG test.
Church & Dwight
Indications for FIRST RESPONSE EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY:
Determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (pregnancy test).
Follow test instructions exactly. 2 pink lines is positive; 1 pink line is negative. May be used as early as 6 days before period is expected.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation