Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy concentrate, soy isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for FIBERSOURCE:
Tube-feeding for patients with abnormal bowel function, neurological impairment, or who are developmentally disabled. May be used for long-term feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Significant Rates of Major Depressive Disorder Found in Dementia
- Link Between Vitamin D Levels and Intracranial Volume in Schizophrenia
- TBI Linked to Increased Suicide Risk
- Behavioral Executive Dysfunction Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Factors That Predict Treatment Outcomes, Remission in Pediatric OCD