FC FEMALE CONDOM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Intravaginal barrier device; polyurethane sheath.
Indications for FC FEMALE CONDOM:
To help prevent pregnancy and STDs (including HIV) during vaginal intercourse for women whose partners don't use latex male condoms.
Insert up to 8 hours before intercourse. Use adequate lubrication. Remove afterwards, before standing up. Do not reuse.
Concomitant use of male condom.
Does not provide absolute contraception or protection from STDs. Do not remove inner ring or tear. Assure proper placement before use.
Discomfort, vaginal or penile irritation, sensitization.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Healthcare Community Should Favor More Restrictive Alcohol Policies
- How to Respond to a Patient's Request for Prayer: A Clinician's Dilemma
- Major Barriers to Useful Risk Prediction Must Be Overcome to Reach the Full Potential of Big Data
- ACA Coverage Gains Include Workers Without Insurance
- Steps Provided for Discharging Patients From Practice