Anxiety and severe cognitive fatigue may contribute to problems with visual learning in patients with MS.
Many cervical cancer survivors experience fatigue, insomnia, and hot flashes years later.
Exercise and psychological interventions are more effective for reducing cancer-related fatigue than pharmaceutical options
This study provides the first comprehensive, quantitative demonstration of the metabolomic deficiencies in chronic fatigue syndrome.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Aggression in Bipolar I Disorder and Psychosis Associated With Suicide Ideation, Alcohol Abuse
- Moving Associated With Increased Risk for Psychosis in Children, Adolescents
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Associated With Reduction in Anxiety Symptoms
- Neuroimaging Markers of Bipolar Disorder Risk for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated