EPIQUIN MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%; crm; contains sulfites.
Indications for EPIQUIN MICRO:
UV-induced dyschromia and discoloration of the skin due to hormonal changes or skin trauma.
Apply to affected areas twice daily. Discontinue if lightening effect does not occur after 2 months.
Do skin sensitivity test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation or excessive inflammation occurs. Avoid sun and UV light. Avoid eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation