EPIQUIN MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%; crm; contains sulfites.
Indications for EPIQUIN MICRO:
UV-induced dyschromia and discoloration of the skin due to hormonal changes or skin trauma.
Apply to affected areas twice daily. Discontinue if lightening effect does not occur after 2 months.
Do skin sensitivity test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation or excessive inflammation occurs. Avoid sun and UV light. Avoid eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Supported Employment vs Transitional Work in Veterans With PTSD
- Comparing Pharmacologic Treatments for Prevention of Rehospitalization in BP
- Preliminary Evidence Suggests Suicidal Thinking Is Self-Reinforcing
- Lower Fluoxetine Efficacy in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling