ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola, soy oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Vanilla supreme, chocolate royal+, wild berry, banana flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients who need extra protein, calories, nutrients (eg, surgery or hip fracture recovery, risk for pressure ulcers, low-cholesterol diets).
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders