ENFAMIL LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, reduced minerals whey), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan (liquid forms only), iron 0.7mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, DHA, ARA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL LIPIL:
Feeding for full term healthy infants or for sick infants without special nutritional needs. Supplement to breast feeding. Consider supplemental iron.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Low iron infant formula.
Enfamil Lipil (low iron): Pwd—12.9oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Lipil w. iron: Conc—13oz; Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Enfamil w. iron: Conc—13oz cans; Ready-to-use—32oz cans
Pwd—14.3oz, 28.5oz; Nursettes—3oz; Enfamil AR Lipil: Pwd—12.9oz; Nursettes—3oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Gentlease Lipil: Pwd—12oz, 24oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents