ENFAMIL AR LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk), carbohydrate (lactose, rice starch, maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower oils, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan (liquid forms only), taurine, vitamins, minerals, DHA, ARA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL AR LIPIL:
Feeding for full term infants with uncomplicated gastroesophageal reflux or who need a thickened formula.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Enfamil Lipil (low iron): Pwd—12.9oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Lipil w. iron: Conc—13oz; Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Enfamil w. iron: Conc—13oz cans; Ready-to-use—32oz cans
Pwd—14.3oz, 28.5oz; Nursettes—3oz; Enfamil AR Lipil: Pwd—12.9oz; Nursettes—3oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Gentlease Lipil: Pwd—12oz, 24oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Short Forms of Parent General Behavior Inventory Reliable at Identifying Youth Mood Symptoms
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Unexpected Effect of Substance Use Disorders on Recovery From Bipolar Depression
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Integrating Treatments for Opioid Use Disorder and Infectious Diseases