Most Recent Articles by Emily Pond
Clinicians may find these data useful in considering the mediating effects of family function and psychiatric comorbidities among patients with ADHD.
These findings suggest an increased risk for postpartum depressive symptoms in mothers with gestational diabetes, independent of depressive symptomatology during pregnancy.
This research suggests that combination therapy not only produces greater proportional response in depression symptoms but that it is also effective in a broader range of individuals.
This research supports the efficacy of smartphone-based educational programs in the management of bipolar disorder.
This research provides preliminary support for the use of prazosin in the treatment of alcohol use disorder.
More Articles by Emily Pond
Addressing the Uncertainties of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program for Medical School GraduatesSep 18,2018
Risk Factors for Prescription Opioid Misuse Include Suicide Ideation, Past Substance Abuse DisordersSep 10,2018
Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Combined With SSRIs Possibly Effective for Treatment-Resistant DepressionAug 24,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age