Generic Name and Formulations:
Free amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, soy oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; free of milk protein, soy protein, gluten, galactose, fructose, lactose.
Indications for ELECARE:
For children 1 year of age and older who need amino acid based medical food or who cannot tolerate intact protein (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, GI tract impairment).
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz (for infants) or 30Cal/oz (for children).
Amino acid-based medical food.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents