Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium tallowate, etc; Original or unscented; neutral pH cleansing, bar.
Indications for DOVE:
Cleansing all skin types.
Adults and Children:
Use as skin cleanser as needed.
Skin cleanser + moisturizer.
Bar (Original), Sensitive—3.5oz, 4.75oz
Liquid (Pump)—6oz, 12oz, 18oz, 24oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation