DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), lysine; vegetarian caps; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
For the daily dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled into food or drink. 1 capsule daily. Max 2 caps/daily.
Capsules may be opened and contents mixed into cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. 1 capsule daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders