DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE GAS DEFENSE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) 300million cfu+, endo-cellulase 1900cu, exo-cellulase 2850cu, hemicellulase 14250HCU, invertase 400SU, inulin (probiotic fiber) 200mg; tabs; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein), wheat, fish.
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE GAS DEFENSE FORMULA:
For the daily dietary management of intestinal gas, bloating, pressure, flatulence.
1 tablet daily; max 2 tabs/day.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer Disease Examined
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users