DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), Saccharomyces boulardii, Vit. A, B, C, D, E, folic acid, selenium, lysine; caplets; lactose- and gluten-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk proteins).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA:
Dietary management of Crohn's and colitis-related symptoms.
1 caplet daily; may increase to 2 caplets daily if after 14 days desired results have not been obtained.
<5yrs: not recommended. 5–12yrs: ½ caplet daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed