DIFFERIN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN CREAM:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, broken, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, angles of the nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid use until the effects of sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid have subsided. Avoid waxing treated areas. Caution with other photosensitizers or irritants.
Erythema, scaling, dryness, pruritus, burning, stinging.
Gel, crm—45g; Lotion—2oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents