DESENEX SPRAY POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; spray pwd; contains alcohol.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for DESENEX SPRAY POWDER:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM) for up to 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Do not use for nail or scalp infections. Discontinue if irritation occurs or no improvement after 4 weeks. Sprays are flammable.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Short Forms of Parent General Behavior Inventory Reliable at Identifying Youth Mood Symptoms
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Unexpected Effect of Substance Use Disorders on Recovery From Bipolar Depression
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Integrating Treatments for Opioid Use Disorder and Infectious Diseases