DESENEX LIQUID SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; liq spray; contains alcohol.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for DESENEX LIQUID SPRAY:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM) for up to 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Do not use for nail or scalp infections. Discontinue if irritation occurs or no improvement after 4 weeks. Sprays are flammable.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Symptoms of Anxiety, Depression Differ Depending on Gender, Race, Ethnicity
- Examining Whether Adjunctive Glutamatergic Medication Further Eases OCD Symptoms
- FDA Permits Marketing of Brain Stimulation Device for OCD
- Antipsychotics Adversely Affect Adiposity and Insulin Sensitivity in Youths
- Know Before You Go: Practicing Medicine Abroad