CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells, Vit.C 5mg; per chew tab; berry flavored; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, sugar-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
<1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: use Kids Packets. ≥3yrs: chew 1 tab daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 4 tabs/day (2 tabs in AM & 2 tabs in PM). ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Supported Employment vs Transitional Work in Veterans With PTSD
- Comparing Pharmacologic Treatments for Prevention of Rehospitalization in BP
- Preliminary Evidence Suggests Suicidal Thinking Is Self-Reinforcing
- Lower Fluoxetine Efficacy in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling