CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg, Vit.C 10mg; per chew tab; contains sodium; orange flavored or sugar-free; color-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, soy-, and preservative-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Chew 1 tab daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 tabs daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 tabs daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<4yrs: not recommended. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab daily.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Healthcare Community Should Favor More Restrictive Alcohol Policies
- How to Respond to a Patient's Request for Prayer: A Clinician's Dilemma
- Major Barriers to Useful Risk Prediction Must Be Overcome to Reach the Full Potential of Big Data
- ACA Coverage Gains Include Workers Without Insurance
- Steps Provided for Discharging Patients From Practice