CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD:
1 tab every 6 hours; max 4 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation