American Psychiatric Association
- Is Marriage Protective Against Alcoholism?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Effective for MDD and GAD
- Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Childhood Trauma, Not Impulsivity, Linked With Suicide Attempts
- Persistent Use of Opioids Identified
- Factors Contributing to Long-Term ADHD
- Increased Risk of OCD in Children Born to Older Mothers
- Barriers to Depression Prevention in Adolescence
- Emotional Flexibility Predicts PTSD, Depression Severity
- OCD and the Gut: Is There a Connection?
- Emotional Lability in Nursing Home Residents With Dementia
- Patients With Schizophrenia Retain Decisional Capacity