CONDYLOX GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Podofilox 0.5%; topical gel.
Indications for CONDYLOX GEL:
Soln: External genital warts. Gel: External genital and perianal warts.
Apply twice daily every 12 hrs for 3 days, then discontinue for 4 days; may repeat if needed; max 4 treatment cycles. Use applicator with solution; may use applicator or finger to apply gel. Max 0.5g/day or 0.5mL/day.
Not for use on mucous membrane warts. Avoid eyes. Confirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local reactions (e.g., burning, inflammation, erosion, pain, itching, bleeding), headache.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents