COMPOUND W GEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in collodion; contains alcohol.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for COMPOUND W GEL:
Removal of warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Gel, liq: Apply enough to cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily. Pads, strips: Apply to wart; repeat every 48hrs. All: for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Gel or liq: product is flammable. Diabetes. Impaired circulation.
Gel–0.25oz; Liq–0.31oz (w. applicator); Pads, Invisible Strips—14; Plantar Wart Pads—20
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- Early Childhood Out-of-Home Placement Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Adulthood
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Symptoms of Anxiety, Depression Differ Depending on Gender, Race, Ethnicity
- Examining Whether Adjunctive Glutamatergic Medication Further Eases OCD Symptoms
- FDA Permits Marketing of Brain Stimulation Device for OCD
- Antipsychotics Adversely Affect Adiposity and Insulin Sensitivity in Youths
- Know Before You Go: Practicing Medicine Abroad