Complimentary & Alternative Medicine
The researchers observed between-group differences between real and sham acupuncture treatment.
There was improvement in cognitive performance and brain function in those who took the blueberry powder.
Consistent, moderate coffee consumption may decrease the risk of Alzheimer's disease development by up to 20%.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- Insomnia in Borderline Personality Disorder May Increase Suicide Risk
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Childhood Memories Associated With Better Health
- FDA Launches MyStudies Mobile App in Effort to Increase Access to Real World Patient Data
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression