A collaborative care program at the University of Washington is improving mental health outcomes.
A pilot program is underway at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to determine if granting patients access to their psychiatrist's notes improves outcomes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- Insomnia in Borderline Personality Disorder May Increase Suicide Risk
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Childhood Memories Associated With Better Health
- FDA Launches MyStudies Mobile App in Effort to Increase Access to Real World Patient Data
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression