Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
A chart outlining pharmacotherapies for ADHD, including information on form, strength, maximum dosages and administration.
A comparative dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
Information on characteristics and duration of particular insomnia types.
A chart outlining the pharmacokinetics of atypical antipsychotics, including information on bioavailability, half-life and CYP 450 metabolism.
A chart with daily dose thresholds for antipsychotic medications.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Drugs that are used in pregnancy chart (Pregnancy Category A or B).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Belief That Abortion Harms Women's Mental Health Appears Misinformed
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Probiotics Effective in Reducing Rehospitalization for Patients With Mania
- Caffeine Sodium Benzoate Effective as Electroconvulsive Therapy Augmentation
- Personality Disorders Related to Adverse Outcomes in Bipolar Disorder
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Preop Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Tied to Bariatric Surgery Outcomes in Teens
- Meds With Depression As Adverse Side Effect Commonly Used
- Predictors of Long-term Medication Adherence in Children With ADHD
- Antipsychotic Treatment Linked to Adiposity Changes in Youth
- Exposure to Maternal Hypertension May Up Risk for ASD, ADHD in Child