Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
A comparative dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drugs that are used in pregnancy chart (Pregnancy Category A or B).
A chart outlining pharmacotherapies for ADHD, including information on form, strength, maximum dosages and administration.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
Information on characteristics and duration of particular insomnia types.
A chart outlining the pharmacokinetics of atypical antipsychotics, including information on bioavailability, half-life and CYP 450 metabolism.
A chart with daily dose thresholds for antipsychotic medications.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- Anatomical Patterns Present in Childhood ADHD May Predict Phenotypic Variation
- History of ADHD Associated With Increased Risk for Basal Ganglia and Cerebellum Disorders
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation
- Psychotropic Medications May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Bipolar Disorder
- The Opioid System: The Foundation for Social Risk and Reward
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Those Left Behind: Working With Suicide-Bereaved Families
- The Impact of Deafness on Hallucinations and Delusions
- Is Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment in the Best Interests of the Child?
- Institutional Rearing Associated With Psychopathology Risk in Children
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Screening: Recommendations and Controversies
- Few Seniors Who Self-Harm Referred for Mental Health Care
- Violent Video Games Tied to Physical Aggression
- Vortioxetine Beats Escitalopram in Improving SSRI-Induced Sexual Dysfunction