CLEARBLUE EASY READ OVULATION TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY READ OVULATION TEST:
Determination of luteinizing hormone (ovulation predictor).
Easy Read: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or immerse in urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Dark blue line indicates the presence of LH. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5–7 seconds or dip in urine sample for 15 seconds, follow test instructions. Smiling face indicates the presence of LH.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with LH and hCG-containing drugs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders