CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, glycerin; topical gel.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK:
To prevent nasal allergy symptoms by blocking airborne allergens (eg, ragweed, pollen, dustmites, pet dander, house dust).
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film around nostrils, between nose, and upper lip every 4–6hours. Rub in until dry.
Avoid contact with eyes; discontinue if irritation occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation