CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, zinc coceth sulfate, glycerin, PEG-75, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, zinc gluconate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium benzoate, masking fragrance, disodium EDTA; liq.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH:
As part of a daily skin care regimen, to help control excess oil production and wash away impurities.
Adults and Children:
Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents