Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate 5.635mg, riboflavin 5mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 1mg; tabs; sugar-, lactose-, and dye-free.
Nestle Health Science – Pamlab, Inc.
Indications for CEREFOLIN:
Adjunct in hyperhomocysteinemia.
1–2 tabs daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia (may be mitigated by B12 component).
Antagonizes levodopa, phenytoin.
Paresthesia, somnolence, diarrhea, polycythemia vera, transitory itching exanthema.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents