CENTRUM KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1500 IU (53% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 45mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, Vit. K 10mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 108mg, iron (as carbonyl) 8mg, chromium 20mcg, copper 2mg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 40mg, zinc 15mg, manganese 1mg, molybdenum 20mcg, phosphorous 50mg; per chew tab; assorted flavors; contains phenylalanine.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM KIDS:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: ½ tab once daily ≥4yrs: 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer's
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users