Of 84 products sampled, 42.85% were underlabeled and 26.19% were overlabeled.
A National Academy of Sciences study looks at the health risks and benefits of cannabis.
Researchers find heavy users have lower bone density than cigarette smokers.
Fewer people believe marijuana is harmful.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Neuroimaging Markers of Bipolar Disorder Risk for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double