CALDESENE BABY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Talc (cornstarch) 81%, zinc oxide 15%; contains aloe vera, chamomile.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CALDESENE BABY:
Diaper rash and protect irritated, chafed skin.
Cleanse and dry diaper area. Apply liberally with each diaper change. Skin irritations: smooth on affected area.
Avoid eyes, face, or broken skin. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvement within 7 days.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents