Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
The role of mHealth technologies, including smartphone applications and wearable sensors that enable real-time health monitoring, has become more prevalent within the last decade.
Educators' mental health and well-being is associated with their students' mental well-being or feelings of distress.
Pain conditions may largely be underrecognized contributors to the overdose epidemic.
A flexible overall performance score that can be modified in real time by users may be the most optimal method for generating relevant reviews for specific patient interests.
The use of an artificial intelligence algorithm could become valuable for medical decision-making processes.
More Articles by Brandon May
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Early Risk Factors for Bipolar Disorder Found in Offspring of BD Parents
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation
- The Opioid System: The Foundation for Social Risk and Reward
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Those Left Behind: Working With Suicide-Bereaved Families
- The Impact of Deafness on Hallucinations and Delusions
- Is Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment in the Best Interests of the Child?
- Independent and Combined Tobacco and Alcohol Use Associated With Suicide Risk
- Manic Episode Inpatient Admissions Appear to Peak During Summer
- Risk Factors for PTSD in Surrogate Decision Makers of Critically Ill Patients
- Designing the Therapeutic Space: Using Layout, Color, and Other Elements to Get Patients in the Right Frame of Mind
- The Striking Effects of Diversity in Health Care: Improving Patient Outcomes