Insomnia may be associated with increased suicide risk in patients with borderline personality disorder.
Borderline personality disorder, a disorder that is often misunderstood by the general public, also raises questions for psychiatrists.
These data highlight potential risk periods for emotional symptom worsening in borderline personality disorder.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Childhood Memories Associated With Better Health
- FDA Launches MyStudies Mobile App in Effort to Increase Access to Real World Patient Data
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression