BIOTENE ORAL BALANCE LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, starch hydrolysate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) oil, propylene glycol, xylitol, glycerine, milk extract, sodium benzoate, flaxseed (Linum Usitatissimum) oil, xanthan gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) extract, cellulose gum, avocado (Persea Gratissima) oil, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, potassium thiocyanate, lysozyme, lactoferrin, potassium sorbate, zinc gluconate; sugar-free.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation