BIOTENE MOISTURIZING MOUTH SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, polyglycitol, propylene glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) oil, xylitol, milk protein (Lactis Proteinum) extract, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, acesulfame K, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) extract, disodium phosphate, potassium thiocyanate, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase; sugar-free; fresh mint flavor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation