BETADINE CONCENTRATE FOR DOUCHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE CONCENTRATE FOR DOUCHE:
Trichomonal, candidal, or nonspecific vaginitis symptoms.
Treatment: douche daily for 5 days. Cleansing: douche once or twice weekly. Conc: use 30mL/quart of water.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Premixed—8oz; Premixed disposable—2; Concentrate kit—8oz; Concentrate disposable—2
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation