BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 50mcg; for IM inj.
Indications for BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of Rho(D) sensitization following termination of pregnancies up to 12 weeks gestation.
Each syringe (approx. 50mcg) prevents sensitization to 2.5mL of Rh positive red blood cells. Give IM up to 12 weeks' gestation, within 3 hours of an Rh incompatible delivery, miscarriage, or abortion.
Rho(D) positive patients. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Live vaccines. Have epinephrine available.
Full Dose (single-dose syringes and vials)—1, 10; Mini-Dose (single-dose syringes)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents